Race day would not be possible without the incredible work of our volunteers. It takes a “village” to put on quality youth mountain bike races. We’d love to have your help and it’s a great opportunity to see a few different sides of how our races operate. Sign up at SignUp.com (coming soon).
For questions regarding volunteering, contact our volunteer coordinator.
Free parking will be available in the paved parking lot on the east side of Commerce Drive. Click on the top right corner of the Course & Infield Map above to view a larger map of the parking area. Please park efficiently and follow the guidance from our staff once on site.
- Vehicles must park in the designated areas identified with signs at the venue and as shown on the venue map.
- All vehicles must abide by the instructions of parking volunteers and/or league staff. Any violators risk imposition of penalties against their respective team.
- Handicap parking is available in the parking lot near the team pits.
- Vehicles must use the designated loading/unloading zone and immediately move to designated parking areas after unloading at the team pits area.
- Vehicles must follow one-way directional traffic in/out of team pit drop off area.
- No parking allowed in the team pits.
Online registration closes on October 6 at 11:59 p.m. No onsite registration. Riders must be “Race Ready” in the Pit Zone in order to race.
- Profile completed
- Release forms signed electronically
- League registration and race entry fees paid
For questions regarding the Pit Zone, contact registration services.
Category Placement Petitions
Completed petitions for exceptions to the category placement must submitted by Wednesday, September 29, at 5:00 p.m. Race day petitions will not be accepted.
The course will be open for pre-ride Friday from 2:00 p.m. until sunset and Saturday following the conclusion of racing (approximately 3:00 p.m.) until sunset. Please pass course workers with care. All student-athletes and coaches must have a number plate attached to their bike in order to pre-ride the course. Unregistered parents/siblings may not ride the course.
We encourage teams to pre-ride prior to event weekend. Click on the top right corner of the Google Map above to view a larger map of the course and staging area.
All racers will receive a permanent number plate with chip timing transponder on the backside. Racers will use the same plate for the entire race series so please remove this number plate before loading the bike for transport to prevent loss. Replacement number plates will be available at the registration tent for $25.
A mandatory head coaches meeting will be held prior to the start of middle school and high school racing at the AICL equipment trailer beginning at 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m., respectively. Coaches, this is where you’ll get information about the race day, such as risk management, race conditions and anything else vital that we need to share with you. Sometimes we need to make changes due to weather or other circumstances so it’s important you’re at the meeting to keep your team and riders informed! Each team must have one (1) representative present at the meeting.
Race Categories & Wave Start Times